Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tiny camera day

I have been obsessed with tiny digital cameras for a few months now. Historically, two or three times a year, I become obsessed with a particular gadget until I somehow get my hands on one. However, I confronted my addiction a while ago and have been clean since my September ‘04 “birthday-gift-to-myself” iPod purchase. But I fell off the wagon last week and ordered this:


I’ve been tracking it and UPS will be delivering it tonight, by my estimate, around 7:10 pm. In my own defense, I have to say that Marcy has been egging me on (reason #113 that I have the world’s best wife, by the way), although I think she just wants me to take secret spy pictures of all the neighborhood freaks.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Cool didge. M is so good for egging you on to buy stuff. That's reason # 145 that she is an excellent shopping partner.

Anonymous said...

Neighborhood freaks, that's reason #179 to get a terrific digi-cam and post them on your up to the minute blog.

Melissa said...

You're right and I have yet to see a pic of the bald streetwalker!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »