Monday, June 05, 2006

Still bloggin'

It’s funny that I still think of this as a blog, since I haven’t posted for like 8 months. But I’m keeping the dream alive over here. I got engaged and married to Marcy since my last post. This might be my favorite photo from our wedding:


It captures the best moment of the day--our first trip to our awesome wedding buffet. Anyway, Marcy was a beautiful bride, just about all our close friends and family were in attendance (either in UT or TN), and everything went great.

That was in January. Now, five months later, I’m ready to add blogging back to my routine, so stay tuned for the occasional post.

5 comments:

Carly said...

That buffet was good, and I was shameless in my praise of it. Remember when I shouted "three types of MEAT!" across the room at you? I bet you wished I wasn't invited at that moment. I'm glad you married Marcy.

Neil said...

Carly--not only did I never wish you weren't invited, I wish we would have given you a guest-of-honor spot at the head table.

Anonymous said...

Egads! A SanFrantonion has emerged from the shadows. I hope all that gourmet cooking and waiting on Princess M hasn't kept you so busy that blogging has become passe. You must know she hasn't been accustom to that high life, so you better qualm the appetite before it takes over your life. You will still be considered an "Awesome" hubby if you chunk her a Little Debbie (straight from the box) now and then.

Melissa said...

Feel free to chunk Little Debbies at me anytime.

Maybe this was beginning of why all my pants don't fit and are stored under the bed: "the best moment of the day--our FIRST trip to our awesome wedding buffet."

kacy faulconer said...

I like this action shot from your wedding too. The sparkly spoon looks like it is going back and forth and back and forth--which is what Frank did to the buffet at your wedding.